20 Signs you like Khajiit too much
1. You think M'aiq the Liar is by far the most important character in the series.
2. You've signed a "legalize skooma" petition.
3. The fact that Nords don't let Khajiit settle in their cities makes you side with the Empire every time.
4. You wish the Khajiit could use their claws in combat in Elder Scrolls Online.
5. You hold a vigil every year to commemorate the Khajiit's slaves' freedom from the Dunmer.
6. You leapt for joy when J'skar survived the attack on Bruma's Mage guild.
7. You are upset that there isn't a book called "the lusty Khajiit maid."
8. You wish there were two moons to revere in the real world.
9. You've decided that the Thalmor aren't so bad, since Khajiit agents work for them.
10. You wonder how the Khajiit can taste sweet things, since actual cats cannot taste sweetness.
11. You wish all of the Khajiit races were available in all of the games, not just the Suthay-raht and Cathay.
12. You think J'zargo's scrolls were perfectly fine and that he should have been nam